Police Fatally Shoot 25-Yr-Old White Man During Traffic Stop – Shocking Bodycam Footage Revealed!

Chase Allan, 25, was shot and killed by police officers during a traffic stop in a Utah suburb on March 1. Bodycam footage from the officers’ opening fire on Allan’s car was released on Wednesday.

Police pulled Allan over in his BMW in Farmington, a Salt Lake City suburb, around 3:20 p.m. after noticing his illegal license plate.

An officer approached Allan’s vehicle and tapped on the driver’s side window after pulling him over. Allan opened the window while holding a cell phone.

The officer told Allan, “The reason you were stopped today is there is no registration on your vehicle.”

“I don’t need registration, and I don’t answer questions,” Allan responded.
The officer, realizing that this would be a difficult situation, said, “Alright,” and then called for backup. He then tried to obtain identification from Allan, who again refused to cooperate.
The officer informed Allan that he was “detained and not free to leave” and calmly offered to discuss the laws he was breaking with Allan after obtaining identification documents.
Allan tried to make an argument for why he did not legally have to hand over identification, to which the officer replied, “I understand what you are saying. And what I’m telling you is that you do not have the option to identify yourself. You are lawfully required to identify yourself.”
“The direction that this encounter goes is 100% in your hands,” the officer warned Allan. “Do you want to identify yourself to me, or do you want to go a different route?”
Allan reluctantly complied with the officer’s demands, handing over his passport but then implying that it was forged.

When an assisting officer arrived on the scene, the first officer asked Allan to exit the vehicle.

Allan warns the officers that they will “have an issue” if they continue to attempt to force him out of his car. Officers notice a holster on Allan’s hip as he moves his phone from his right hand to his left.

As the officers attempt to physically remove Allan from his vehicle, he reaches for his gun, at which point an officer can be heard repeatedly yelling “gun!” and the five responding officers open fire on the vehicle.

A gun is discovered on the floor of the car by the front seat after they remove Allan.

Allan was taken to the hospital and later pronounced dead.


The family of the 25-year-old has criticized the actions of the responding officers, calling the circumstances of Allan’s death a “brutal murder.”