A good Bipod does more than just prop your rifle up. There are several factors to consider when choosing the right Bi-pod for the job. For instance, You should consider how well it can adapt to uneven ground, How easy it is to deploy, or how stable or how durable they are when shooting off a barricade. The list can go on forever. But one thing has always remained true. Quality reigns. Ive gone threw a fair share of cheap bi-pods where screws back out, springs fly off,etc . Then its another 50-80 dollars for another bipod and repeat until finally I could have just bought a quality bi-pod for what I spent on all the cheap ones. It just goes to show the saying, “Mod Cheap Mod Twice.” still rings true. A good quality used to cost you arount $375 however, Magpul is changing the game!
MAGPUL BIPOD M-LOK
When you need to stabilize your rifle out in the field, the Magpul Industries Bipod is a rugged and trusted option to get the job done. Just equip these bipods by Magpul Firearms on your firearm and experience the stabilizing forward tension that will help you land pinpoint accurate shots down range without worrying about failure or warping. Most bipod attachments at this price range are bulky and heavy, but not the Magpul Industries Deployable Bipod.
Features of Magpul Industries Compact Bipod:
- Durable and lightweight.
- Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum, stainless steel internals, and injection-molded reinforced polymer ensure years of dependable performance and reliability.
- Innovative, adjustable and easy to use.
- Glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob.
- Folds up to smooth and unobtrusive size.
- Anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles.
- Staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch.
- Legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet.
Specifications for Magpul Industries Bipod:
|Fabric/Material:||Anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer|